In today’s podcast, Jim sits down with Bill Hartman owner of IFAST Physical Therapy.
They cover the following topics:
– Performance goals vs. health goals
– Adaptability of the human system
– How the body reacts to all forms of stress
– Movement related to variability
– Longevity and quality of life
– The importance of proper sleep
– Why children need to be out playing in open spaces
– How children can learn to deal with stressors
– Restorative movement
– Changing habits and behaviours to improve health
– His new book
– IFAST University
Bill is known for finding solutions for people in pain that have failed with other forms of treatment. He owns IFAST Physical Therapy in Indianapolis, Indiana and Co-owns Indianapolis Fitness and Sports Training with Mike Robertson. He is the author of the upcoming book, All Gain – No Pain: The over-40 Comeback Guide to Rebuilding a Fit and Pain-free Body After Pain, Injury, or Physical Therapy.
To learn more about Bill’s work, click the following links: