How can a massage give you abs and more defined muscles?
Can specific techniques used during a massage get you in the gym faster after injury?
In today’s podcast Alex and Tony speak to Peter Sawan, Registered Massage Therapist, who explains how he has taken his knowledge of fascia and used it to create a technique that makes all your efforts in the gym stand out through massage.
They also discuss various topics which include:
– Muscle stripping and how your fascia works
– Listening to your body when injured
– Correcting repetitive strain injuries through massage
– How “opening up” your muscle will help you recovery quickly after injury
– Getting your range of motion back with massage
– Finger rolling and skin tightening for cellulite
– How Peter’s technique makes your muscles pop
– Working with athletes and bodybuilders to learn more about the body
Peter Sawan has been working as a Registered Massage Therapist since 2007. He started working in a Physiotherapy clinic and found his passion for deep tissue and rehab. Peter has created a few ways to help people get better faster with proven results. His Sports Rehab background brings a unique intuition and exceptional assessment techniques. Peter’s strong work ethic and his determination to provide the best care and fast track his patients on the road to recovery. His work with Bodybuilders has given him a new platform to help create new ways of getting bigger muscles and also helping sculpt the ones for getting best results to walk onstage with.
To learn more about Peter’s work, click the following links: