In this new episode of Deconstructing Health™, Kiefer is joined by Dr. Rocky Patel to discuss the merits of time restricted eating.
They discuss the research, clinical studies, and if it is best for your health.
They answer the following questions:
– Should you fast?
– What do we know about time restricted feeding?
– How does insulin sensitivity play a factor?
– Where is the long-term data?
– Does calories in/calories out matter?
– Does body fat relate to how healthy you are?
– How does a diet “work”?
– How can a diet make you sicker?
– When should you resistance train?
– Why should you experiment with your diet?
– What diet should shift workers use?
– How important is sleep?
– What is the result of time restricted eating?